2003-04-02 Joe Estock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added version announcement as a superop command
* Added DEVEL_BUILD define to track devel and production builds
* Added announcement of build & version upon initial launch
2003-03-25 Matthew Kennedy <email@example.com>
* Added google module incomplete.
2003-03-24 Joe Estock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Dumped log_mysql.c and log_mysql.h (no longer needed)
* Added author credits to main.c
* Fixed segfault issue in trustlist.c
2003-03-24 Matthew Kennedy <email@example.com>
* Implemented configuration directory profiles for unix and win32
(~/.yacca/* and data/yacca respectively).
2003-03-22 Matthew Kennedy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Split commands.c into commands.c and ignore.c
* Split ybot.c into ybot.c and prefs.c
2003-03-21 Joe Estock <email@example.com>
* Added detection to the ignore and unignore routines to ensure that a user exists
or doesn't exist before attempting to remove.add them to the ignore file.
* Moved all variables to the top of each function to avoid compiler warnings and
errors for some systems.
* Converted the c++ style comments to c style comments.
* Changed command syntax from yacca mute to yacca status.
Project licensed under the GPL (General Public License) | Webmaster: (firstname.lastname@example.org)